Your ability to move around and go where you want to go directly affects your sense of independence. If a disability or injury is hampering your mobility, you can ask for help from our physical therapist.
CareMerica Home Health Services offers a range of physical therapy services. These services can be provided at home or any preferred living environment by the client:
- Light Exercises / Aerobic Training
- Arthritis Treatment and Care
- Mobility Enhancement
- Relearning Self-Care Skills
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Geriatric Therapy
- Muscle Function Rehabilitation
- Joint Mobility Training
- Flexibility Exercises
- Physical Therapy for Children
- Physical Strength Training
- Lymphedema Management and Care
Physical therapy is a flexible care program that can be tailored to any client’s needs no matter how old they are or what their recovery goals may be. To inquire further about physical therapy, please call 561-245-0750.